19. J.T. Dong, X.L. Xie, L. Yang, X.L. Lang, R.S. Lu, T.D. Zhang*, L. Zhang, S. Zhou, J.S. Li. Sensitivity enhancement in photothermal interferometry by balanced detection of the complex response to moving excitation. Optics Letters, 46(12): 2976-2979, 2021.
18. T.D. Zhang, J.T. Dong*, L. Yang, S.L. Liu, R.S. Lu. Automatic defect inspection of thin film transistor-liquid crystal display panels using robust one-dimensional Fourier reconstruction with non-uniform illumination correction. Review of Scientific Instruments, 92: 103701, 2021.
17. J.T. Dong*, J.Q. Li, L. Yang, T.D. Zhang, R.S. Lu, J.S. Li, L. Zhang, S. Zhou. Decoupling of thermo-electronic effect by traveling photothermal mirror method for characterization of thermal properties of semiconductors. Applied Physics Letters, 116(11): 114102, 2020. Editors′ Pick
16. J.T. Dong*, T.D. Zhang, L. Yang, P.Z. Yan, Y.Z. Zhang, J.S. Li, L. Zhang, S. Zhou. Time-resolved laser scanning photothermal microscopy for characterization of thermal properties of semi-insulating GaAs. Optics Express, 28(8): 11393-11405, 2020. Editors′ Pick
15. J.T. Dong*, P.Z. Yan, L. Yang, Y.Z. Zhang, T.D. Zhang, L. Zhang, S. Zhou, J.S. Li. Dual-wavelength Mach-Zehnder interferometry-assisted photothermal spectroscopy for characterization of surface contaminants. Opt. Express, 2020, 28: 29865-29875. Top Download
14. J.T. Dong*, T.D. Zhang, Y.Z. Zhang, L. Yang, R.S. Lu. Spatial modulation of heat source for highly sensitive photothermal detection. Applied Physics Letters, 114(13): 131902, 2019. Featured Article & AIP Scilight
13. J.T. Dong*, R.S. Lu, Z.L. Wu, J. Chen. Comparison of photothermal responses under spatial and temporal modulations of CW Gaussian beam excitation: A numerical study. Journal of Applied Physics, 125(11): 115104, 2019.
12. J.T. Dong*, R.S. Lu. Dual-loop Sagnac interferometer with a geometric phase shifter for quadrature phase bias locking. Optics Letters, 44(22): 5422-5425, 2019.
11. J.T. Dong*, R.S. Lu. Heat coupling effect on photothermal detection with a moving Gaussian excitation beam. Applied Optics, 58(31): 8695-8701, 2019.
10. J.T. Dong, F. Ji, H.J. Xia*, Z.J. Liu, T.D. Zhang, L. Yang. Angle-resolved spectral Fabry–Pérot interferometer for single-shot measurement of refractive index dispersion over a broadband spectrum. Measurement Science and Technology, 29(1): 015006, 2018.
9. J.T. Dong*, R.S. Lu, T.D. Zhang, L. Yang, Y.Z. Zhang, Z.L. Wu, J. Chen. Multi-channel averaging detection for fast imaging of weakly absorbing defects in surface thermal lensing. Review of Scientific Instruments, 89(11): 114904, 2018.
8. J.T. Dong*, R.S. Lu. Characterization of weakly absorbing thin films by multiple linear regression analysis of absolute unwrapped phase in angle-resolved spectral reflectometry. Optics Express, 26(9): 12291-12305, 2018.
7. J.T. Dong*, R.S. Lu. Retrieval of the thickness and refractive index dispersion of parallel plate from a single interferogram recorded in both spectral and angular domains. Journal of Applied Physics, 123(15): 154502, 2018.
6. J.T. Dong*. Line-scanning laser scattering system for fast defect inspection of a large aperture surface. Applied Optics, 56(25): 7089-7098, 2017.
5. J.T. Dong, R.S. Lu*. A five-point stencil-based algorithm used for phase shifting low coherence interference microscopy. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 50(3): 502-511, 2012.
4. J.T. Dong, R.S. Lu*. Sensitivity analysis of thin-film thickness measurement by vertical scanning white- light interferometry. Applied Optics, 51(23): 5668-5675, 2012.
3. J.T. Dong, R.S. Lu*. Achromatic phase shifter with eight times magnification of rotation angle in low coherence interference microscopy. Applied Optics, 50(8): 1113-1123, 2011.
2. J.T. Dong, R.S. Lu*, Y. Li, K. Wu. Automated determination of best focus and minimization of optical path difference in Linnik white light interferometry. Applied Optics, 50(30): 5861-5871, 2011.
1. J.T. Dong, R.S. Lu, Y.Q. Shi, R.X. Xia, Q. Li, Y. Xu. Optical design of color light-emitting diode ring light for machine vision inspection. Optical Engineering 50(4), 043001, 2011.